Subscription to the NK Forum mailing list from May 2018 will be opt-in only as per EU GDPR regulations.
All messages sent via our Mailchimp messaging service will have an 'unsubscribe' option.
If a user unsubscribes then we will delete all data held on that user as soon as possible.
The only data NK Forum currently holds for each member is data that the user has entered themselves and is limited to :
Preferred message format
This data must have been originally supplied by the user/member and must have opted-in to our email marketing system. All members will have received an opt-in message or joined via our sign up form before May 2018
The North Kingston Forum uses the data for the following:
1. Email marketing via mailchimp messaging system. Any messages from 3rd parties will be contained within our email message.
2. Leaflet dropping to attract new members (i.e. we wont leaflet drop your house if you are on our system)
3. The North Kingston Forum currently does not segment our messages so all members recieve the same messages, if you feel strongly about this then please contact us to remove you from certain elements of our messaging.
We will not:
1. Share your data with anybody else
2. Use your data for anything else other than the uses above.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions about this policy.